Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blogs I like

1. The blog tastememory appeals to me as I love food and have always had an interest in preparing dishes that are visually pleasing and leave u craving for one more bite. I picked this particular blog because there is no conflict involved and its all about pleasuring the senses. Apart from that it grabs your attention with the well placed pictures. http://www.tastememory.com/


2. In the second blog http://blog.orbitz.com/ I was fascinated that I was able to travel to other places and get a feel of what they are like through other peoples eyes. I was able to learn about life after Katrina and how you can enjoy your vacation without being stuck to the confines of an all inclusive resort.



3. The 3rd blog caught my attention because the bloggers involved don't hold their punches when addressing issues e.g The Story behind the Story: The Clinton myth. I like the layout which gives u an idea of what the story is all about and where it falls in the scheme of things.






This blogging thing is really interesting once u are able to manage your time properly and get the information you want promptly.

No comments: